For many years, healers were regarded as mystical people in different cultures. Even when health sciences were officially born, doctors had such an inquestionable authority that they behaved like parents because nobody else knew about their science. People followed their instructions as a religious formula and couldn’t ask any questions.
We live in a different world today. The Internet has changed the face of society. It has made communication easy and has opened up the doors of knowledge to everyone. This is true not only in medicine but also in other fields such as education, politics, and even sports. The Web has given birth to many new social and cultural phenomena. It is a source of information that has become the primary tool of human interaction.
But everything comes with a price. There’s misinformation all over the internet, especially regarding health sciences.
A lot of people think they know it all and are willing to share their knowledge with others. This may be harmful to those who need medical help or people looking for a better solution to their health problems. That’s why you need to be very careful of the sources you use when you search the internet for health-related information. Remember, they are not always relevant to you, and there are many people spreading false statements, sometimes following their personal interests.
Are you obtaining reliable answers to your health-related concerns?
Our primary goal in Soundproof Talk is to provide you with a source of updated and reliable information if you’re looking to solve any of these doubts.
We will take great care to ensure you get the most accurate information possible so you can get the best results from your treatments and understand what they are about. You can trust us because we have a professional team of researchers and writers that will summarize excellent advice based on science and provide the most up-to-date information about different ailments, signs, and symptoms.
For that reason, our team is composed of medical writers that provide evidence-based information, editors that ensure that even people without college studies can understand the articles, and a design team that will make everything look appealing and ensure you have a great experience exploring the site. All this ensures that you get the most accurate information available and that we will help you reach your wellness goals. So, let’s briefly talk about each member of our team.
Our teamwork and goals
- Our team of editors: You might think having such a great team of writers is enough to ensure you get the best content on the web. But we don’t take that for granted! That’s why we have an in-house editor to review every single article we publish. He has a degree in English from a prestigious university and spends all his free time reviewing the articles posted here. They will also check grammar and ensure that there are no spelling mistakes.
- Our team of writers: We work with experienced medical writers that will provide you with an in-depth and easy-to-understand article about different health-related subjects. They will also help you understand the scientific background and provide you with the best tips and tricks for your health and wellness.
- Our design team: As mentioned above, they are here to ensure that the website looks appealing and provides a great user experience. They will take into consideration the different needs of people with different devices (mobile, tablet, desktop). This will include things like the page load speed, the navigation and the content organization. Moreover, the design team will also search for relevant images to accompany the articles and choose the most representative with the assistance of the writing team.
However, the most important player is you, the reader.
The idea is that you find answers to your questions and concerns about health and wellness at your fingertips. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be here. So, if you have any ideas or suggestions regarding the content or the design, don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you! However, if you contact us, keep in mind that our reply can sometimes take a few weeks to process, depending on the number of emails that we currently have to review.
What type of information will you find in Soundproof Talk?
We are a health-related website with information on one of the world’s most comprehensive and ever-expanding topics: health sciences. On this site, you will find everything you need to know as a patient about medical conditions, their signs and symptoms, and an overview of treatments and remedies you can check with your doctor.
We also provide an extensive information section on alternative medicine for the general public and a place for professionals to share their research and studies. We are constantly adding new content, so we invite you to bookmark us and be sure to return often!
Here’s an overview of each section you will find on Soundproof Talk:
- Medical conditions: We provide information about what you should know as a patient about different ailments. How does the body work, and why does it stop working? We will try to help you understand very complex topics about health sciences by making them simple to understand and accessible to all.
- Signs and symptoms: You’ll see that many of our articles are devoted to describing the signs and symptoms of different diseases. That’s because you, as a patient, probably don’t know how it feels like, and if we simply make a list, there’s a chance you can be misguided and end up believing you have half of everything you’re reading about. Instead, we’ll try to describe each symptom separately and help you find out if you really have this problem.
- Health news: We’re not a health news site. But even if we are not devoted to this topic, our lives are constantly changing, and health concerns differ each month and year. If new public health concerns likely impact our population, we’ll try to cover them as much as possible to give you accurate information when needed.
- Treatments and remedies: This is a section where we will post information on treatments and remedies that can be used as a form of therapy or for a cure. For example, we will post information about medical devices such as stents and prostheses. Also, we will post information about alternative therapies that can be used to treat different ailments. We will also post information on natural and herbal remedies for patients who are searching for a cure. This section does not mean you go by yourself and look for treatment. It is intended to help you understand the solutions and prepare for your talks with your doctor. Everything you want to implement in yourself should be discussed with a healthcare professional first.
A final piece of advice
As you have seen by now, we’re a team of medical writers, editors, and a design team that makes health topics easy to understand for everyone. But we do not offer consultations with healthcare professionals, and our information does not replace your doctor’s advice. Moreover, our writing team includes doctors who always recommend coming to the office when there are new health concerns without hesitating or procrastinating.
Everything you read in these articles should be discussed with your doctor before taking action. If you do that, you’ll be using the site correctly as a source of medical information and not as a place you can come for self-treatment. You’ll be safe from misinformation, and if there’s any concern or new idea to implement, it will be cleared by your doctor and adapted to your needs before you take action.
So, always stay on the safe side and do not leave your treatment or doctor’s advice. We’ll be here whenever you need us to expand on health-related topics and give you plenty of information that your doctor may not have time to talk about in detail due to time constraints.