Unrivalled ceiling soundproofing with Oscar Iso-Mount from Oscar Acoustics.
When noise from above is a matter, one of the best decision is to create an isolated ceiling using Oscar Iso-Mount acoustic hangers. These soundproof ceiling methods work by absorbing sound pressure waves and vibrations that set off the transmission of unwelcome noise between flooring.
With no soundproof ceiling decision, noise transmits to the bottom beneath. Oscar Iso-Mounts stop the vibration that causes the change of undesirable noise from floor to floor.
Oscar Iso-Mounts are particularly designed to be as non-obtrusive and space saving as attainable. The acoustic hangers are peak adjustable so may be utilized all through uneven joists to allow for a flat finish with minimal peak loss (as little as 6mm). Once arrange is full, it appears no utterly totally different to an ordinary plastered ceiling.
Perfect for soundproofing flats and residences, your full arrange course of is carried out from the room beneath, with no work required to the bottom above.
Iso-Mount Type1 for timber joist ceilings with minimal ceiling peak loss and Type2 for soundproofing present timber joist & concrete ceilings
Reasons to specify Oscar Iso-Mount:
• Minimum ceiling peak loss with Iso-Mount Type1 (as little as 6mm).
• Achieved a fire rating of over 90 minutes the place required.
• Soundproofing effectivity exceeds compliance with Building Regulations Approved Document E for airborne and impression sound.
• All work is carried out from the room beneath, with no work required to room above.
• Height adjustable, allowing for flat ceilings all through uneven joists.
• Affordable, easy to place in with accomplished look of an everyday plastered ceiling.
• For elevated soundproofing effectivity, the methods could possibly be blended with Celbar recycled, sound insulation blown into ceiling voids.
From residences, houses, new-builds and conversions to enterprise areas, similar to lodges, locations of labor, retailers and consuming locations, Oscar Iso-Mount is the proper soundproofing decision for significantly decreasing undesirable noise from above.